- 1 Aide-mémoire Page
- 2 Level 0
- 3 Level 1
- 4 Level 2
- 5 Level 3
- 6 Level 4
- 7 Level 5
- 8 Level 6
- 9 Level 7
- 10 Level 8
- 11 Level 9
- 12 Level 10
- 13 Level 11
- 14 Level 12
- 15 Level 13
- 16 Azazel, Ma Belle
- 17 The Spookyraven Manor Quest
- 18 Me and My Nemesis
- 19 Non-automated but I should get off my arse and do it
- 20 Shortcut to other URLs
- 21 Guides to Areas
- 22 Miscellaneous
This is a minimalistic page to remind me of what helps to get through tests.
Most of this is copied (stolen, plagiarized) from existing pages and condensed here.
Check skills before ascending with AFH's skill checker
if you're not using mafia, as mafia has cc_snapshot (which is much better).
Combat macro list for when I delete it by accident.
- Break the Magical Mystical Hippy Stone. PvP skills are good.
- Go to the Clan Floundry.
- Use clan's Klaw machines.
- Roll out the The Barrel full of Barrels.
- Pull a Talking spade.
- Visit The Toot Oriole and read Letter from King Ralph XI.
- Read Telegram from Lady Spookyraven.
- Visit The Untinker's Cottage.
- Visit The Crackpot Mystic's Shed.
- Consciousness of a Stream for Squeeze into the cave to get a Tree-holed coin.
- Through Thicket and Thinnet for Investigate the dense foliage to get Spooky-Gro fertilizer.
- Through Thicket and Thinnet for Follow the coin adventure that gives Insert coin to continue for the Spooky temple map.
- The Road Less Traveled for Talk to the hunter and buy a Spooky sapling.
- Consciousness of a Stream for March to the marsh and get a Mosquito larva.
- Use the Spooky temple map.
Spooky forest table has a good overview. Speed runners have this down but I can't find a link. This is WIP. Speed running: 1 turn here, 4-6 turns elsewhere, 1 turn here for the non-combat, 4 turns elsewhere, 1 turn here, one turn elsewhere, 1 turn back here. This gives 3 non-combats while advancing levels. Elsewhere: 8-bit realm, bat cave, etc. Use this at your own peril.
Speed runners have this down but I can't find a link. This is WIP. Speed running: 1 turn here, 4-6 turns elsewhere, 1 turn here for the non-combat, one turn elsewhere, 1 turn back here. This gives 2 non-combats while advancing levels. Elsewhere: 8-bit realm, bat cave, etc.
Typical Tavern Quest : Go around the outside to find the the rat faucet. Boosting monster level will help in getting drunken rat king combats. Have +20 Cold Damage, Hot Damage, Spooky Damage, and Stench Damage to save adventures.
- The Defiled Alcove: Boost combat encounters to kill more swarms, boost monster level for larger swarms.
- The Defiled Cranny: Increase initiative for increased Modern zmobie encounters.
- The Defiled Niche: Transcendent Olfaction the Dirty old lihc and banish anything else.
- The Defiled Nook: Increase item drops from monsters and pickpocket.
Use a bridge for a start.Disabled Jan 2019.
Maximize cold damage to get the non-combat sooner.
- Equipping a logging hatchet can produce an extra piece of lumber per combat, and equipping a loadstone can produce an extra fastener.
- Additional building materials can be received using Snow boards or a Fancy oil painting.
- A ten-leaf clover will cause 3 pieces of lumber and 3 fasteners to drop.
Light the Fires
- Use clovers to get 2 A-Boo clues to force The Horror....
- Boost Elemental Resistance to survive the 463 and 463 base damage. That is 2*(13+25+50+125+250) before any modifiers.
- Boosting monster level (including ML from Monster Aggravation Devices) will cause you to encounter different monsters (similar to the Slime Tube) and reduce the pressure more quickly. The extra ML caused by the rain depth during the Heavy Rains challenge path is not taken into account to determine the monsters you encounter in this zone.
- Defeating an oil slick (0-19 +ML) reduces pressure by 6.34 µB/Hg; defeating an oil tycoon (20-49 +ML) reduces pressure by 19.02 µB/Hg (3 slicks); defeating an oil baron (50-99 +ML), 31.7 µB/Hg (5 slicks); defeating an oil cartel (100 +ML and up), 63.4 µB/Hg (10 slicks).
- Wearing dress pants will reduce pressure by an additional 6.34 µB/Hg per combat.
- If you have an Asdon Martin in your workshed, you can drive wastefully to reduce pressure by another 6.34 µB/Hg per combat.
- Room 237 needs at least 4 levels of stench resistance (including familiars).
- Search the pantry with at least +50% Item Drops from Monsters (including food bonuses (like Brother Flying Burrito's Blessing).
- Have a Jar of oil when selecting |follow the faint sound of music.
- Wait -- who's that? needs 40% Combat Initiative (or greater).
- Equip a titanium assault umbrella and crawl through the heating duct.
- Have an amulet of extreme plot significance equipped while examining the Fitness Giant's mirror.
- In Fitness Giant's room take the dumbbell and use it in the dumbwaiter.
- Adventure until you find the stairs (around 35 turns).
- Raid the Raver Giant's crate then make a quick substitution to the Goth Giant's music.
- Harumph in disdain in the Steampunk Giant's room while you have a model airship in your inventory.
- With a Mohawk wig equipped, get the Punk Giant's attention.
- Adventure until you get the Keep On Turnin' the Wheel in the Sky (about 20 turns).
The Black Forest : Have reassembled blackbird or reconstituted crow hatchling in the inventory. Reduce combat frequency. Equipping blackberry galoshes (3 blackberries). Get a beehive.
The Black Market: Buy forged identification documents and a can of black paint. Also buy a Red Zeppelin ticket if the Poop Deck is not viable.
To use your father's MacGuffin diary: /use macguffin chat command, select the Text only version link, then use the go to inventory link.
Spookyraven quest (In a Manor of Spooking) doesn't have any recommendations.
The Palindome (Never Odd Or Even)
Obtain the Talisman o' Namsilat
- Snakehead charrrms
- currently very sub-optimal
- The Poop Deck : until you get It's Always Swordfish, which unlocks Belowdecks. Reduced combat frequency helps.
- Belowdecks : until you get 2 gaudy keys.
- Use the keys (while still wearing the fledges or the Swashbuckling gear) to get two snakehead charrrms and use these to make the Talisman o' Namsilat.
- Copperhead Charms
- The Copperhead Club : Set the lanterns on fire changes one unnamed cocktail into a Flamin' Whatshisname after each fight. Using a clover will cause a Flamin' Whatshisname to drop.
- The Red Zeppelin's Mooring: Reduce combat frequency, increase Sleaze Damage damage of any sort. The cigarette lighter (dropped by a Blue Oyster Cultist) instantly kills 5 to 7 protesters.
- The Red Zeppelin: A Red Herring or Red Snapper will NOT advance the counter. A glark cable gives a free insta-kill in this zone.
The bottom of the wiki page has a very good guide. It's not optimal for all people but a good general strategy.
- Uniforms drop from non-combats, as well as combats. Which is faster?
- The Battlefield has the overview of quest.
- The Mysterious Island Arena needs 10,000 ML on the flyers. Wish for an old NS tower monster, fight The Guy Made Of Bees, or Cyrus the Virus.
- The Junkyard: Banish the non-tool wielding version can speed-up this quest.
- The Lighthouse: Kill 5 lobsterfrogmen so increase Combat Frequency, use a pocket wish, A Fax Machine, or even a Spinning Your Time-Spinner (if you've fought a lobsterfrogman).
- The Organic Orchard: Maximize items or effects that increase Items from Monsters to get the glands to drop.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Indecision: Maximize items or effects that increase Meat from Monsters is needed. If you have access to fight Brigands in either uniform before the war (such as a Chateau Mantegna painting and Fire a badly romantic arrow you can also speed-up this side quest.
- McMillicancuddy's Farm: Use a chaos butterfly anytime, anywhere before the last non-combat in The Barn. For the non-combats choose option 3 (Make a fence out of the barbed wire), 1 (Knock over the lantern), and 2 (Dump out the drum).
The Hedge Maze : Two fights at most :
- at choice 2 (One Small Step For Adventurer for gophers) and 4 (Good Ol' 44% Duck for ducks), or
- at choice 3 (Twisty Little Passages, All Hedge for chihuahuas and 4 (Good Ol' 44% Duck for ducks), or
- at choice 2 or 3 and then at 5 (Another Day, Another Fork for kiwis).
- Adventure in Belilafs Comedy Club until you encounter Larry of the Field of Signs. Equip the observational glasses and Talk to Mourn to receive Azazel's lollipop.
- Adventure in Hey Deze Arena and Talk to Sven Golly.
|Band Member||Quest Item|
✓ white ✗ soft
|giant marshmallow||or||gin-soaked blotter paper|
✓ boozy ✗ sweet
|beer-scented teddy bear|
✓ sweet ✗ white
|booze-soaked cherry||or||sponge cake|
✓ soft ✗ boozy
The Haunted Kitchen : Hot Resistance or Stench Resistance increases the draws searched count.
The Haunted Billiards Room : pool cue and Chalky Hand and +10 from semi-rare adventures.
The Haunted Library : Lady Spookyraven's necklace is dropped from the fifth writing desk.
The Haunted Gallery : Louvre It or Leave It. Keep choosing option 2 until The Persistence of Memory painting, then choose option 1.
The Haunted Bedroom : Defeat an elegant animated nightstand and choose option 1.
- While you're in the Bedroom, pick up Lord Spookyraven's spectacles and a disposable instant camera from the animated ornate nightstand. The items can be obtained by picking the 3rd and 4th option, respectively. These items will help in the Level 11 quest.
The Haunted Bathroom : Encounter Never Gonna Make You Up and defeat the cosmetics wraith.
Storage Room : Lure the baby located at the Nursery, then chase two of the babies out of the Storage Room to the Laboratory.
|Class||Tomb of the Unknown||Cave enterance|
|Seal Clubber||Boredom||Freak the hell out like a wrathful wolverine.|
|Turtle Tamer||Friendship||Sympathize with an amphibian.|
|Pastamancer||Binding pasta thralls||Entangle the wall with noodles.|
|Sauceror||Power||Shoot a stream of sauce at the wall.|
|Disco Bandit||Me. Duh||Focus on your disco state of mind.|
|Accordion Thief||Music||Bash the wall with your accordion.|
Non-automated but I should get off my arse and do it
Things to figure out for mafia or my python scripts.
- Hyboria?_I_don't_even..., [Hunt The Wumpus
- Reflection of a Map
- Hobopolis Marketplace table
- Plastic vampire fangs see How to Vamp: Myst is: Tell Her How You Feel → Find Other Prey. Brouhaha is 4,2,2,1
- Calculate the Universe.
- Deck of Every Card (adventure)
- Potted tea tree
- The Tunnel of L.O.V.E.
- Your Witchess Set
- Batfellow Comic
- Genie Bottle has a Google spreadsheet
Shortcut to other URLs
Guides to Areas
- LT&T office
- The Suburbs of Dis
- Dreadsylvania Non-combat Table
- Gingerbread City
- The Spacegate - has a large spreadsheet to help.
- The Neverending Party
A Monorail Station (A.K.A LyleCo)
Max Stats -> Jungle Juice, Garbage Shirt, Mime Army Insignia, Barrel Shrine, max out main start with buffs and adventure in The Deep Dark Jungle OR .... Utensil twist, dinsey's pizza cutter, itchy curse finger, and curse of marinara for The Mansion
DemonStar : On the talk page http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Talk:DemonStar#My_Spading Space trip: http://alliancefromhell.com/viewtopic.php?t=3659
King of fighters: http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/The_Fighters_of_Fighting
The account OldCW would appear to be the person who created the clan OldCWs. The account profile points to VanCat.com and digging around at https://www.vancat.com/about.html shows Carmel and Craig Weiler as the head of the company. Since the profile of OldCW says Male.... I'm assuming it's Craig.