This is a quirky little subatomic particle. It's hard to tell where it is and how fast it's going. This is the sort of thing that would probably make a cat really, really scared.
(In-game plural: unstable quarks)
- Pasting with any item with an autosell value:
|You gain some Mana Points.|
- Pasting with any item that can't be discarded:
- Pasting with itself:
- MP restored is 90-110% of the item's autosell value.
- The combined item is destroyed in the explosion.
- The nervous cat is a reference to Schrödinger's cat, as the theoretical death trap the cat is in might be triggered by a stray subatomic particle.
- The line about uncertainty of where it is and how fast it's going is a reference to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
|TOP 10 unstable quark collections|
6. fuZZy fIsh - 344 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 323 | 8. BenzDoc - 300 | 9. Nikademus - 293 | 10. Athanatos - 278
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings