Unionize The Elves sign
This is one of the protest signs being carried by the striking Crimbo Elves. They're apparently sick and tired of being forced to work in sweatshop-like conditions making toys for all of the lazy, unappreciative children of Loathing.
(In-game plural: Unionize The Elves signs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- on successful hit
|Monster attack power reduced by 1-3|
|Monster defense reduced by 1-3|
- When equipped, also changed the adventures in Crimbo Town Toy Factory (2005) from fighting elves to fighting Uncle Crimbo's reindeer.
- After successfully fighting ten of Uncle Crimbo's reindeer, you became eligible for the Friend of Elves trophy.
- After successfully fighting one hundred of Uncle Crimbo's reindeer, you became eligible for the Reindeer Hunter trophy.
- Mr Skullhead had the Unionize The Elves sign equipped from December 20, 2005, resulting in players trying to find out how to get the item and testing (and disproving) various theories. The sign started dropping for regular players on December 26.
|TOP 10 Unionize The Elves sign collections|
6. SqueezyBabe - 3 | 7. Hellion - 3 | 8. Cockroach - 3 | 9. Crowther - 3 | 10. The Mad Chipmunk - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings