|One eye and one horn|
a wink, a smile, but stand back
(no depth perception)
Increases Meat drops and stats after combat
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Bleeding damage* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- Vs. monsters that drop meat, on the meat bonus
- <name> lays her head in your lap (no accounting for taste, I guess). You grab the extra Meat she has speared on her horn, and she smiles gratefully.
- <name> smiles proudly at you as she examines the body of your foe. Then she gives you the extra Meat she accidentally speared with her horn by examining too closely.
- <name> whinnies and tosses her head, her freakishly white teeth gleaming. She accidentally spears your foe with her horn, knocking loose some extra Meat.
- <name> whinnies, "look, it's a magical leopluradon !" You turn to look, and when you turn back, she has some Meat speared on her horn for you. She grins mischievously as she hands it over.
- <name> whinnies, "might be innocent, might be sweet; not half as nice as rotting meat," and gives you some extra Meat, smiling innocently.
- Vs. all monsters, on substats.
- <name> lays her head in your lap (no accounting for taste, I guess) and smiles up at you, blinking (winking?) coquettishly.
- <name> tells you a story about her adventures on a mountain made of candy, smiling wistfully and blinking tears out of her eye.
- <name> tells you about the time she auditioned to run through replicant's dreams, smiling wistfully and blinking thoughtfully (and gerunding adverbily).
- <name> tells you a hilarious story about the time a former child star rode on her back. She laughs until tears stream from her eye.
- <name>whinnies, "why the long face?" and grins widely, blinking her eye.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> lays her head in its lap, doing 15-25 damage with her horn. It's a wonder most unicorn stories don't end with perforated virgins, and that Perforated Virgins isn't a band already.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> sticks her head up over your shoulder, and you do 15-25 damage to your enemy with a polite (if sarcastic) bow.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> blinks her single, soulful eye beneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> does a festive canter around the Maypole.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> chews thoughtfully on the wax lips.
- A unicorn is an imaginary one-horned horse-like creature which, on catching sight of a maiden will curl up in her lap and go to sleep.
- Candy mountain and the magical liopleurodon are from the popular online animation "Charlie the Unicorn", much referenced elsewhere.
- "Why the long face?" is the punch-line of a joke that starts "A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says..."
- "May be innocent, may be sweet... ain't half as nice as rotting meat" is from the film Legend, whose plot features unicorns heavily.
- Replicants dreaming of unicorns is a reference to Blade Runner.
- The message about the child star probably refers to Neil Patrick Harris (played by Neil Patrick Harris) from Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
- The message about a child star is probably also a reference to the song "Child Star" by The Unicorns.
- "One eye, one horn" is a reference to the song "The Purple People Eater".