|A dreaming hivemind|
Manifested here as just
A cute li'l critter.
Increases Meat drops and stats after combat
Produces a consumable item that grants extra adventures.
Ability: Acts as a Leprechaun and a Blood-Faced Volleyball; drops Unconscious Collective Dream Jars; provides three free rests per day.
Throne: +10 MP/HP, delevels 30% of combat rounds
Hatchling: avatar of the Unconscious Collective
Familiar-Specific Equipment: blue canary nightlight
- At the end of combat:
- <Name>'s eyelids flutter as it dreams of endless lines of dancing universal symbols.
- <Name> wakes up for a second, winks at you sleepily, and falls back into dreaming, its little paws twitching.
- <Name>'s little legs twitch and its eyelids flutter as it dreams of dancing.
- <Name> wakes up for a second, its eyes glassy. It looks around, mutters, "don't trust the <colour> <animal>," and hands you a jar full of dream stuff.
- <Name>'s eyes flit back and forth under its eyelids, and a little jar of dream stuff pops into existence.
- <Name> flips over onto its tummy, starts snoring, and a jar of dream stuff appears next to it.
- <Name> mutters "the <animal> stole my <fruit>," in its sleep, and a jar of dream stuff appears.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> emits a particularly loud snore, distracting your opponent.
|Monster attack power reduced by X|
|Monster defense reduced by Y|
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- One of <Name>'s eyes closes a little more tightly for a second, beneath the Tam O'Shanter.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <Name> slumbers on beneath the Maypole, dreaming of dancing.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <Name> smiles in his sleep underneath the Wax Lips.
- During a free rest:
- As you doze, you sense <Name> near you. It makes you have weird dreams.
- <dream message>