Ultimate Cage Match
The Ultimate Cage Match is an event at The Cake-Shaped Arena in which familiars try to beat up their opponent. The event costs 100 Meat, takes 1 adventure, and can earn the familiar between 2 to 5 experience.
The number of rounds that the event will take, and the result, can be determined by finding Fy (your familiar) and Fh (the house familiar).
Fy = 1d5 + By
Fh = 1d5 + Bh
where Bn is the weight bonus for that familiar.
- Familiars that are unable to perform in this event receive no bonus.
- Familiars that are weak in this event receive a bonus of their weight - 3.
- Familiars that are average in this event receive a bonus of their weight.
- Familiars that are strong in this event receive a bonus of their weight + 3.
The familiar with the higher score wins. (Ties go to your familiar.) The number of rounds will be equal to:
max(2,20 - |Fy - Fh|)
The number of rounds will determine the experience.
- 12 or fewer rounds: 2 experience
- 13 rounds: 3 experience
- 14 rounds: 4 experience
- 15-20 rounds: 5 experience
For a chart showing how all familiars do in this event, see The Cake-Shaped Arena.
- Unlike the Obstacle Course, which can have negative results for times, there is a built-in limit to how few rounds the fight can take.