Twin Peak is found in The Highlands, and is part of the new level 9 council quest introduced on November 14, 2012.
A primary stat of 90 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 90 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This peak looks like a freaky, sneaky peak. Are you at the peak of your skills, or could you use a little more work?
| Cabin Fever
- A path is formed by laying one stone at a time: Continue to pursue the mystery
- Burn this mother-goddamning hotel to the ground: Light the beacon
- Note: Occurs after spending 50 adventures in the zone.
- The zone name and the noncombats that occur here are all references to the TV drama series Twin Peaks.