This hand-carved wooden totem carries the ancient power of the Turtle Spirits within it, allowing its bearer to summon turtles to do their bidding, so long as that bidding is to bite something. It won't let you summon turtles because you need, say, your taxes prepared.
(In-game plural: turtle totems)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Turtle Tamer
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You bang the totem against the ground and call out to the Elder Turtle Spirits. A giant, ancient turtle bone erupts from the ground beneath your opponent and clobbers him for X damage. ZOT! BARF! KERBLAM!
You bang the totem against the ground and call out to the Earth Turtle Spirits. A fist-sized stone rises from the ground and decks your opponent, dealing X damage. BONK! BONK! WHAMMO!
You bang the totem against the ground and murmur an incantation to whatever Turtle Spirits are listening. A small turtle materializes next to your opponent, and bites him for X damage before scurrying (slowly) into a nearby sewer grating. BOINK! KAPOW! WHAM!
You bang the totem against the ground and call upon the power of Leviatuga, Great Turtle of the Deeps. A wave of seawater materializes and knocks your opponent on hissSMACK! WHACK! WHAMMO!ass, dealing X damage.
- You must have turtle totem-based equipment in inventory or equipped in order to cast Turtle Tamer buffs. The turtle totem yields a buff length of 5 Adventures.
- Formerly scroll of turtle summoning, converted on May 7, 2007.
- Turtle totems were changed from combat items to weapons in the unannounced update to starting class items around October 5, 2010.
- The bit about the turtle scurrying into a sewer grating is probably a reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 turtle totem collections|
6. eight bit hero - 26584 | 7. dune RUNe - 25003 | 8. MONGO - 25000 | 9. Turtleshaft - 23832 | 10. Hugh G Rection - 23430
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings