This is a small vial of potent, concentrated turtle pheromones. It's a very important substance if you want to attract turtles, because in general, turtles don't understand pick-up lines.
(In-game plural: vials of turtle pheromones)
|You dab the turtle pheromones behind your ears. Ooh, la-la!|
- Prior to the Turtle Taming revamp on July 15, 2014, this item was marked as type "usable" (and did not mention the effect nor duration it gave in its description). It also had the bluetext saying that only Turtle Tamers could use this. It gave 10 turns of the effect, or 5 if one owned a Garter of the Turtle Poacher, in which case the text when used was:
- Looking at Stella's garter, you reminisce about the battle, and accidentally give yourself an extra-concentrated dose of the pheromones.
- Similarly, before the revamp, if one already had Eau de Tortue the item was not consumed and gave this text:
- You start to put the pheromones on, but realize that there's no point, since you already smell like turtle pheromones.
- Still before the revamp, if one was not a Turtle Tamer this message was shown:
- Only Turtle Tamers may use this item.
|TOP 10 turtle pheromones collections|
6. dune rune - 7777 | 7. Casca - 7584 | 8. Cheloni - 7478 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 5192 | 10. TurtleGirlPower - 3333
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings