A turkey blaster is similar to a turkey baster, but with a lot more oomph. It also comes pre-loaded with delicious herbs and seasonings and lots of extra tryptophan, the most delicious amino acid.
(In-game plural: turkey blasters)
- If less than 3 have been used today:
|You put the end of the turkey blaster in your mouth and (perhaps ill-advisedly) pull the trigger. With a fwoosh, your stomach is filled with enough tryptophan to knock you right out for about five adventures. Fortunately, the herbs and seasonings have about five adventures worth of deliciousness in them, so you wake up feeling pretty refreshed.|
|(You gain 2 Spleen.)|
- If used 3 or more today:
|You can't handle any more delicious herbs and seasonings today.|
- Advances delay() by 5 turns in the last zone you adventured before it was consumed.
- Limited to 3 uses per day.
- This item references the myths that turkey has more tryptophan than other meats and that this tryptophan causes drowsiness after Thanksgiving meals.
|TOP 10 turkey blaster collections|
6. General_Herpes - 6 | 7. testostronaut - 5 | 8. kirByllAmA - 4 | 9. MrSpeed - 2 | 10. SisterCoyote - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings