|Locations||Zones in which all monsters have been banished|
|Monster Parts||branches, stem|
You look around for something to fight, but you can't see anything.
Crickets chirp. A distant wind blows with a mournful whoosh. A tumbleweed blows into view.
Y'know what? You don't like the way that tumbleweed is looking at you.
See it tumblin' down. Pledgin' its love to the ground. Scraping up your <arse>. Hey, that's not how that song goes! Eek!
The tumbleweed takes a bad bounce and hits you in the <foot>. Scratchy! Ouch!
A change in the wind causes the tumbleweed to blow past your <arm>, scraping it all up. Ooh!
The tumbleweed just sits there. Does that make it a regular weed?
The tumbleweed blows in a lazy circle around you.
The tumbleweed gets stuck on a blade of grass and stops tumbling for a while. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 2.75 <substat>.|
Will only occur if you are adventuring in a zone and:
- the zone has monsters which appear conditionally,
- that condition is not met,
- and all other monsters have been banished.
- It is also possible to encounter this monster when using Macrometeorite under certain conditions, such as if the monster originated from a non-adventure.php combat, from a combat initiated from a non-combat, or if there are no other monsters in the zone.
- "Pledgin' its love to the ground" is a lyric from the song "Tumbling Tumbleweeds" by the long-lived country music outfit The Sons of the Pioneers.