|Locations||The Lollipop Forest|
A wild trollipop appears! It stomps toward you on its lollipop-stick legs, its huge lollipop belly swollen and grotesque, its face a weirdly-lined mockery of a human visage. It leans close to you, grinning with a mouth full of huge square teeth.
Then it leans back, lifts its flared nostrils to the sky, and bellows, "U mad, bro?"
It belly-bounces you with its giant lollipop gut. Oof! Argh! Argh!
It smashes you in the <nipple> with a lollipop-stick arm. Problem? Yes. Ooh! Ooh! Argh!
It says something so enraging that your eyes burst into flames. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ouch! Oof! Ugh!
It kicks you with one of its lollipop-stick legs, then makes fun of you while you writhe in pain. What a jerk. Ooh! Ugh! Ow!
It stomps on your <ankle> while pelting you with enraging insults. You're not sure which hurts worse. Oh, wait, the stomping part. Definitely the stomping. Ugh! Argh! Ouch!
You put on a top hat and monocle, and it respects you too much to insult you this round.
It kicks at you, but misses and falls on its lollipop butt. Problem, trollipop?
It tries to punch you with a lollipop-stick arm, but can't connect. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
You ignore the trollipop, and it can't do you any harm this round. Let that be a lesson to you.
You respond to its attempts to enrage you with a devastating put-down that renders it speechless. Tears well up in its eyes as its smile deflates, and it moans, "FOREVER ALONE." (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: blue raspberry troll doll (100% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: cinnamon troll doll (100% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: grape troll doll (100% chance)*|
|You gain ? <substat>.|
Occurs at The Lollipop Forest.
- Becomes a one-time adventure once defeated.
- Only one doll will drop. Which one drops is random.
- (sigh) Yeah, it's another Troll Face.
- The hair resembles Troll dolls.
- The miss message about putting on a top hat and monocle refers to the mascot of the hacker group LulzSec: a respected figure among trolls.
- There are many iconic sayings here related to the troll face including: "U mad, bro?", "Problem?","LOLOLOLOLOL"(usually seen as TROLOLOLOLOLOL), and "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
- Suspiciously enough, the phrase "A wild X appears!" is the stereotypical system message of the Pokemon video games.