MP Cost: 1
This skill allows you to toss your familiar, if you have one, or something else, if you don't. Just make sure that something else isn't a dwarf -- nobody does that, y'know?
|Effect:||Deals (weight+3) damage if your familiar weighs less than 7lbs or (10+floor(sqrt(weight-7))) damage if your familiar weighs more or equal to 7lbs.|
- This skill costs 0MP if you are currently a Turtle Tamer.
- Still works as normal even with QWOPped Up active.
- Familiars turned into pigs cannot be tossed.
- Weight vs Damage in table form:
|Weight||0 (no familiar)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8-10||11-15||16-22||23-31|
- The description refers to a line that Gimli says ("Nobody tosses a dwarf!") in the film adaptation of The Fellowship of the Ring. He later allows Aragorn to toss him during the battle of Helm's Deep in The Two Towers. The line is itself a reference to the bar sport of dwarf tossing, which is exactly what the name implies.