- This article is about the player. For the in-game NPC, see The Toot Oriole.
|Toot Oriole (#7007)
Helpful Bird (NPC)
Toot Oriole (#7007), the Level 20 Helpful Bird (NPC), is an official ingame character endorsed by the game admins (of course, he's the same Toot Oriole that gives us our first quest). It seems he's here to help us further than he usually did as newbies, answering messages with a haiku. The Toot Oriole used to keep the golden twigs he received from the (former) introductory quests in his Display Case, but he has since taken them out.
Occasionally, in chat, he responds to gibberish by saying:
Each time you get banned / Toot looses a feather / Don't make Toot be cold
or, on other occasions,
Newbie is so kind / It is Toot's favorite chat / Sweet sweet newbie love
- As the Toot Oriole was not wearing any pants on New Year's 2006, he owns the Look, Ma! No Pants! trophy.
- The Toot Oriole has a Pet Rock named Pebble. He also has a Toothsome Rock named Ruffles, and a Reassembled Blackbird who goes by the name of Tofflesby.
- The Toot Oriole owns a Golden Mr. Accessory. Send him a ketchup hound and you might get 40 adventures of The Smile of Mr. A; he claims it is dependent on the time of day.
- The Toot Oriole's player number (#7007) is "1337" speak for "toot."
- Toot shares a birthday with Jick.