Tiny plastic sword
(In-game plural: tiny plastic swords)
- cherry bomb
- dirty martini
- sangria del diablo
- small Crimbo Pressie
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The Raffle House
The tiny plastic sword is a major element in cocktailcrafting for those lucky enough (or wealthy enough) to possess one. The TPS was originally obtained randomly from a small Crimbo Pressie (Crimbo 2004), but is now only found in the Mall of Loathing or the trade channel.
The table below shows the basic recipe for constructing a tiny plastic sword (or TPS) drink. Note that the adventure/stat gains only apply to the booze drinks, not the mixer or tiny plastic sword.
The table below shows the complete set of recipes that can be created using a tiny plastic sword.
|Stat|| Basic Booze
|Mixer|| Mixed Drink
|Skewered Mixer|| TPS Drink|
|Muscle||bottle of rum||lime||grog||skewered lime||grogtini|
|bottle of tequila||lime||tequila with training wheels||skewered lime||bodyslam|
|Moxie||bottle of gin||jumbo olive||dry martini||skewered jumbo olive||dirty martini|
|bottle of vodka||jumbo olive||dry vodka martini||skewered jumbo olive||vesper|
|Mysticality||bottle of whiskey||cherry||old-fashioned||skewered cherry||cherry bomb|
|boxed wine||cherry||sangria||skewered cherry||sangria del diablo|
- This item is reusable. Once a TPS drink is consumed, the sword will return to the equipment inventory section of the drinker. The same applies to when a Spirit Hobo is given a TPS drink, as it will burp up the sword and return it to the player's inventory.
- Contrary to popular rumor, they do not and will not break.
- Despite being equipment, this item can't be pulverized.
- Second prize in The Raffle House on January 12th and 13th of 2008.
|TOP 10 tiny plastic sword collections|
6. LordGruntsALot - 17 | 7. Dread Pirate Roberts1 - 16 | 8. Poncho the Sane - 14 | 9. BoozerBear - 12 | 10. P4UL - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings