This is a pair of scissors whose blades are made of jagged ripped-up beer cans. If you're ever looking for a single item to represent the concept of a bad idea, this will probably be a frontrunner.
(In-game plural: pairs of tin snips)
|2 fancy tin beer cans|
- When used in combat:
|Snip snip! You slice open some of your opponent's smaller veins, dealing 8-10 damage and allowing him to demonstrate what he looks like with a little bit of blood constantly pouring out of him.|
- Then, each round following the first use:
- He continues to bleed, suffering X damage.
- They are not consumed when used.
- They may be used multiple times in a single fight.
- Bleeding damage is 8-10 per use. Damage from multiple uses stacks.
|TOP 10 tin snips collections|
6. Jaylee - 3 | 7. Pumpkinheadme - 3 | 8. Skent - 3 | 9. j01041999 - 3 | 10. Donavin69 - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings