This is a gull-winged, 170-horse open sleigh. Since it has a flux capacitor under the hood, you can go dashing through the snow and even TIME ITSELF, laughing all the way.
(In-game plural: time sleighs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Save Uncle Crimbo!
- During Crimboween:
|You study the controls on the time sleigh. Looks like they only have three settings:
You set the controls and push the button. Reality warps briefly around you.
- After Crimboween:
|It looks like the sleigh is finally out of whatever futuristic stuff it uses for fuel. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.|
- Changes the "last adventure" link to reflect the proper time period, if one's last adventure is in a Crimboween zone.
- Allowed instant access to the three Crimboween areas upon ascension - one needn't consume another chocolate lump.
- If you attempt to click on the "last adventure" link after using the sleigh, but before the link updates, you receive the message "No way, yo."
- If you attempt to set the controls to an invalid setting generally via URL manipulation or remote form submission, you receive the message "Invalid setting. There are only three options, jeez."
- Uncle Crimbo said he would need this back, but after rollover on December 31, 2006 as the three Crimboween areas disappeared, players kept the time sleigh. According to Mr Skullhead, that's because Uncle Crimbo took the sleigh back during rollover to deliver the presents, and after he finished he put it back in player's inventories.
- The time-traveling DeLorean DMC-12 from Back to the Future had 170 horsepower, gull-winged doors, and employed a flux capacitor.
- "170-horse open sleigh" is a reference to the one-horse one from the song "Jingle Bells", which also mentions "dashing through the snow" and "laughing all the way".
- The mention of the ability to travel through "TIME ITSELF" is a reference to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, when Dr. Everett V. Scott claims Dr. Frank-N-Furter has created "A device which is capable of breaking down solid matter and then projecting it through space, and who knows, perhaps even TIME ITSELF!"
|TOP 10 time sleigh collections|
6. MandaBear - 1 | 7. jojothebear - 1 | 8. Matini - 1 | 9. Foxy Boxy - 1 | 10. Hectoro - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings