Usually when you make things out of pure time, they're shaped like crosses or triggers, but in this case, it's a ring. A ring that you can drape yourself in like a... I dunno, a big... blanket that floats parallel to the ground in a big circle around you. Just be careful not to screw it up by wielding weapons while you're wearing it. Time hates weapons. That's why they all eventually rust.
(In-game plural: time halos)
- Summon Clip Art (donut, clock, clock)
- This item must be equipped at rollover in order to earn the extra adventures.
- The player cannot have any weapons or off-hand items equipped in order to earn the extra adventures.
- Only one clip art halo can be equipped at a time. frosty halo, furry halo, shining halo or a time halo.
- The phrase "Usually when you make things out of pure time, they're shaped like crosses or triggers," refers to the classic Squaresoft RPGs Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross for the SNES and PS1 respectively.
|TOP 10 time halo collections|
6. Darkling - 100 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 96 | 8. Nikademus - 95 | 9. AzAngel - 79 | 10. crystal_ingram - 77
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings