Thor was a guy to whom every problem did not look like a magical thunder nail, because his magical thunder hammer was far from the only tool in his shed. He also had... these pliers.
(In-game plural: pairs of Thor's Pliers)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- September 2014's item of the month from Mr. Store. Its in-store description:
- Unleash the fury of the coolest Norse god!
- When equipped allows you to use the Ply Reality combat skill.
- Additionally, when equipped will recover 11 bolts of lightning every 11 combats.
- Allows you to jewelrycraft without needing jewelry-making pliers in inventory. The pliers must be in inventory (not equipped) for this to work. However, this item does not allow you to smith without a tenderizing hammer.
- Prevents adventure loss when meatsmithing, to a maximum of 10 adventures per day. This savings occurs before using up any turns of Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration, and is indicated by the message:
- You use Thor's Pliers to do the job super fast.
- If you owned a set before ascending, it will be automatically given to you when you start a Heavy Rains ascension.
- For a few minutes after release, this was equippable in hardcore.
- For a few minutes after that, they were not equippable in hardcore, even while in the Heavy Rains challenge path.
|TOP 10 Thor's Pliers collections|
6. Oldsfrk - 2 | 7. wile E Quixote - 2 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 2 | 9. Rammerking - 2 | 10. x1a4 - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
The Confiscator's Grimoire
| Thor's Pliers
| Succeeded by:|
airplane charter: Conspiracy Island