Thor was a guy to whom every problem did not look like a magical thunder nail, because his magical thunder hammer was far from the only tool in his shed. He also had... these pliers.
Type: weapon (1-handed pliers)
Damage: 10 - 20
Cannot be discarded
+4 Stat(s) Per Fight
Lets You Smith and Make Jewelry Faster
Regenerate 6-9 MP per adventure
+20% Pickpocket Chance
Regular Attacks Can't Miss
Allows You to Ply Reality
Regenerates Lightning Power
(in Heavy Rains only)
NOTE: You may not equip more than one of these at a time.
NOTE: This item cannot be equipped while in Hardcore. (Except in Heavy Rains)
: pairs of Thor's Pliers
- Mr. Store (1 Mr. Accessory)
- September 2014's item of the month from Mr. Store. Its in-store description:
- Unleash the fury of the coolest Norse god!
- When equipped allows you to use the Ply Reality combat skill.
- Additionally, when equipped will recover 11 bolts of lightning every 11 combats.
- Allows you to jewelrycraft without needing jewelry-making pliers in inventory. The pliers must be in inventory (not equipped) for this to work. However, this item does not allow you to smith without a tenderizing hammer.
- Prevents adventure loss when smithing or jewelrycrafting, to a maximum of 10 adventures per day. This savings occurs before using up any turns of Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration, and is indicated by the message:
- You use Thor's Pliers to do the job super fast.
- If you owned a set before ascending, it will be automatically given to you when you start a Heavy Rains ascension.
- For a few minutes after release, this was equippable in hardcore.
- For a few minutes after that, they were not equippable in hardcore, even while in the Heavy Rains challenge path.