This Doesn't Look Like Candy Mountain
Slowly and groggily, you regain consciousness in a bathtub full of ice. The last thing you remember is a walking through the Spooky Forest, and a unicorn asking you if his rag smelled like chloroform. You carefully feel around your back and, not surprisingly, find a row of uneven, amateurish stitches. Looks like they've taken one of your kidneys. Man, you hate when that happens. Stupid unicorns.
You discover a pile of meat next to the tub, with a note that says "Thanks pal -- here's your "cut", ha ha." So I guess that's something.
Still, though. Stupid unicorns.
|You gain 1,000 Meat.|
|You acquire an effect: Missing Kidney|
(duration: ∞ Adventures)
- No special message is displayed when you acquire the intrinsic effect.
- It is possible to purchase your kidney at the black market later in the game.
- The name of the adventure and the unicorn are a reference to the Flash animation Charlie the Unicorn, in which a unicorn is led to Candy Mountain, only to have his kidney stolen.
- The "unicorn asking you if his rag smelled like chloroform" is a reference to the so called "#1 pickup line of all time".
- The adventure is a reference to the urban legend.