Wrong Side of the Tracks
(Redirected from The Wrong Side of the Tracks)
| This page is in need of content.
|Back to Seaside Town|
The Wrong Side of the Tracks in Seaside Town is home to various people and businesses of a dubious nature. Such as:
- The Game Grid Arcade (after acquiring a Game Grid token)
- The Deep Machine Tunnels (after unlocking via the Machine Elf)
- The Department of Shadowy Arts and Crafts
- The Copperhead Club (after reading your father's MacGuffin diary)
- The Casino
- The Graffiti Wall
- The Precinct (after using Detective school application)
- The Dirt-Walled Hovel of the Pretentious Artist
- The Overgrown Lot
- The Sleazy Back Alley
- The Tunnel of L.O.V.E. (after using a Heart-shaped crate)
- The Neverending Party (after using a Neverending Party invitation envelope)
- A Boxing Daycare (after using a Boxing Day care package)
- The Oracle (Summer 2016 challenge path; same square as the Boxing Daycare)
|Empty lot (after completing the Hyboria? I don't even... quest)|
- The Crackpot Mystic used to inhabit the The Wrong Side of the Tracks, but moved to the The Distant Woods on November 9, 2006.
- Uncle P's Antiques was used for Don Crimbo's Fundraising Drive during Crimbo 2009.
- The Suspicious-Looking Guy moved to The Typical Tavern on October 22, 2010.
- Uncle P's Antiques relocated to Bordertown on October 27, 2010, to escape the skeleton invasion. On October 28, The Bounty Hunter Hunter's Shack moved to the newly appearing Forest Village in The Distant Woods.
- On October 30, 2010, the skeletons left nothing but rubble behind, as they moved to The Cannon Museum.
- At at unknown point, The Casino turned into The Thatch-Roofed Casino. Its image was:
- The name of this location is slang for a part of town that is not inhabited by the wealthy.