The WarBear Fortress
|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
The WarBear fortress is reached from choosing Go Up! in Crimbo Town (2013).
Trying to access it without having access gives the message:
- You can't get up there yet.
From it, one of three levels can be selected:
- Jick informed players on the forums that "normal +item drops doesn't do anything on any level of the Fortress".
- There are 4 effects that grant +Item Drops from WarBears:
- These pieces of equipment grant +Item Drops from WarBears:
- warbear plain fedora (+5%, hat)
- warbear party pants (+5%, pants)
- warbear goggles (+5%, accessory)
- warbear feathered fedora (+10%, hat)
- warbear ceremonial party pants (+10%, pants)
- warbear snowblindness goggles (+10%, accessory)
- warbear fancy fedora (+15%, hat)
- warbear high festival pants (+15%, pants)
- warbear polarized goggles (+15%, accessory)
- Each of these gives independently a chance of another whosit; having four effects for example gives a very small chance of four extra whosit drops.
|Buffs||+1||+2||+3||+4||+5||+6||+7||+8||+9||At least +1|
- The last entry is the theoretical maximum, given current known modifiers (All 3 goggles, fancy fedora, high festival pants, and all 4 effects)
- Trying to adventure in any zone after it left on January 7, 2014, yielded this message:
- That isn't a place anymore.