A primary stat of 300 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 300 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This zone might be too tough for you.
| taco fish -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: None
- Meat Drop: 120-180
- Monster Level: 350 • Substat Gain: 87.5 • Moxie for No Hit*: 360
- Monster Defense: 400
- Hit Points: 500
- Initiative: 50
- Elemental Alignment: sleaze, weak against cold and spooky
- Damage Resistance: ?
- Note: Only occurs while looking for taco fish meat for Taco Dan.
- This is an underwater zone. It features all the restrictions and special mechanics of underwater adventuring. Amongst other things, this means this zone has a -50% penalty to meat drops and item drops.
- Equipping your familiar with a Li'l Businessman Kit while adventuring here will gain you an extra sand dollar sporadically.
- Banishing all three of the shrimp, wild girl, and broctopus will result in tumbleweeds appearing instead of that encounter set. Only banishing two of them when hunting for the quest monsters is advised.