The Spooky Gravy Burrow
|| This page is in need of content.
stat requirement + message
is located in Degrassi Knoll
, but is only accessible when you have completed the Summon a Mushroom Familiar
quest and have an elemental Gravy Fairy familiar (either flaming, frozen, stinky, sleazy or spooky) as your active familiar.
Some of these familiars (flaming, frozen and stinky) are obtained from Mayor Zapruder as a reward for the Summon a Mushroom Familiar quest. The others (spooky and sleazy) are obtained through other means.
- If you don't have 40 in your main stat, you will see:
- Your mushroom familiar leads you to the entrance of the Spooky Gravy Barrow, but as you draw nearer, the spooky aura surrounding it spooks you out to the point where you can't move any closer.
- You'll have to come back when you scare a little less easily.
- If you don't have an elemental Gravy Fairy as current familiar:
- You approach the adorable little door, but you can't figure out how to open it. I guess it's a secret door that will only open for gravy fairies.
- You should probably stay out of there unless you have a good reason to go in. Like if you were on a quest to find something in there, or something.
Before the August 27, 2013 redesign of Degrassi Knoll, this zone was located in the Distant Woods and was named The Spooky Gravy Barrow.