The Smut Orc Logging Camp
lies at the bottom of The Orc Chasm
. It becomes available at level 9, after receiving the Orc Chasm Quest
from The Council of Loathing
A primary stat of 75 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 75 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- Not only is this zone full of double-entendres, which might offend your sensibilities, it's full of big scary orcs with axes, which might offend your desire to keep your limbs attached. Are you sure you want to go in here?
| Blech House
- Kick it down
- Blast it down with a spell
- Carefully take it apart
- Overkilling non-pervert smut orcs with Cold damage causes the zone to advance to Blech House every time 15 smut orcs' worth of HP is dealt. This advances faster when dealing multiple times their HP in damage. This means that the maximum number of combats it takes to reach Blech House is 15, while the minimum is 3. Monster Level severely increases the difficulty of this task, while negative Monster Level makes it significantly easier, because it reduces their original HP. (Needs confirmation)
- 1x monster's HP in cold damage:
- Out of the corner of your eye, you see another smut orc shiver and disappear into a nasty-looking shack.
- 2x monster's HP in cold damage:
- Out of the corner of your eye, you see two smut orcs give one another a meaningful glance, shiver, and disappear into a nearby shack.
- 3x monster's HP in cold damage:
- You see a nearby group of smut orcs huddling together for warmth. You are glad they are as far away as they are.
- 4x monster's HP in cold damage:
- You hear a bunch of windows being slammed shut against the cold.
- 5x monster's HP in cold damage:
- Dozens of nearby smut orcs, shivering in the cold, rush into their shacks and slam the doors.
- Wielding a logging hatchet sometimes yields extra lumber at the end of combats in this zone, with the message:
- The final swing of your axe inadvertently hewed an additional plank from a nearby tree. Okay!
- Holding a loadstone sometimes yields extra fasteners at the end of combats in this zone, with the message:
A love carpenter ant scurries up to you and coos as it drops off some additional building materials.
- An extra fastener rattles across the floor and sticks to your loadstone. Weird. It's not made of Meat -- it must've been attracted to the double-entendre.
- After building the bridge, the fasteners and lumber will cease to drop normally.