|| This page is in need of content.
New Palindome & its sub-zones
is found in The Nearby Plains
. It only appears if you have a Talisman o' Nam
equipped, and is only accessible if you have at least 65 in your main stat.
If you have a Talisman o' Nam somehow but have not read your father's MacGuffin diary, you cannot adventure here.
A primary stat of 65 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 65 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- Nurse, I spy gypsies. Run!
| No sir, away! A papaya war is on!
- Dive into the bunker: Obtain 3 papayas
- Leap into the fray!: Gain roughly 1*<main stat> to all stats (max 300) and lose 3 papayas or lose 60-68 HP (if you don't have at least 3 papayas).
- Give the men a pep talk: Gain roughly 1*<main stat> to all stats (max 100).
| Drawn Onward
- Put correct items on the shelf: Lose all HP, obtain "I Love Me, Vol. I" (Does not cost an adventure.)
- Don't Bother: Nothing. (Does not cost an adventure.)
- Note: Becomes a one-time adventure if you place the items correctly.
- Note: A superlikely adventure.
- Each of the quest superlikelies (Rod Nevada, Vendor, Last Egg Gets Al, Do Geese See God?) are rolled for sequentially, in a random order, before moving on to C/NC roll. So your odds of getting a superlikely are higher the more of them that are still available.
- The name of this location references a palindrome, a sentence or phrase that is identical when spelled backwards. All of the adventure titles here are or contain palindromes.