is located in the Desert Beach
. It is unlocked after your first adventure in The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert
(see the Quest for the Holy MacGuffin
A primary stat of 135 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
- The Oasis beckons, but its shimmering enticements hide deadly creatures within. I recommend you walk away slowly, but faster than a cannonball.
(It is recommended that you have at least 135 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- And don't look back in anger, okay? You can come back later.
| swarm of scarab beatles -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: carbonated water lily, Colonel Mustard's Lonely Spades Club Jacket, Corporal Fennel's Lonely Clubs Club Jacket, General Sage's Lonely Diamonds Club Jacket, happiness, hot date, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, mojo filter, palm frond, Private Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Jacket, rocky raccoon, savoy truffle, Hugo's Weaving Manualq
- Meat Drop: 140-210
- Monster Level: 136 • Substat Gain: 34 • Moxie for No Hit*: 146
- Monster Defense: 117
- Hit Points: 131
- Initiative: 50
- Elemental Alignment: spooky, weak against hot and stench
- The name of this zone refers to the English rock band Oasis, and all of the combat adventures refer to other British musical artists.
- The message you get when your mainstat is too low refers to lyrics from Oasis' Champagne Supernova (also referenced elsewhere in the zone): "Slowly walking down the hall / faster than a cannonball"