The Neverending Party Planner
| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Each day you'll receive the quest "Party Fair" which has six different variants. You can either choose to accept it and receive a reward or to reject the quest. Once you've completed the quest you may no longer adventure in this zone. Rejecting the quest lets you adventure in this zone freely for the rest of the day. Once you've accepted or rejected the quest you may no longer change your mind. If Party Fair is not finished before rollover, it will be removed from the quest log and a new quest will need to be accepted.
Except for the food and booze quests, each one has 1-2 non-combat choices related to it. Each of these are detailed below. Note that you can only complete these once per day, so you can't use the same choice multiple times to make further progression. After visiting each choice related to your quest, it's best to then choose to fight another partier, unless one of the buffs suits your fancy.
The 10th Neverending Party favor will give the PARTY HARD T-shirt, which will let you start the quests in hard mode. This will increase all the monsters' Attack and Defence by 100, as well as increase the difficulty of the quests. Once you've started a quest in hard mode you may no longer adventure in the zone without the PARTY HARD T-shirt equipped.
Completing a quest in hard mode awards a deluxe Neverending Party favor.
There are 6 different quests. The food and booze quests require you to access the choice adventure to end the quest. All other quests end automatically when you complete their objectives, and your next adventure in the zone will be All Done!. Once you complete the quest, you may no longer adventure in this zone for the day.
Amp up the party
- You start with 10 Megawoots.
- You need to reach 100 Megawoots.
- Each monster killed will add 3-4 Megawoots, or 1-2 in hard mode.
- Having a cosmetic football equipped sets Megawoot gain to 5-6 per fight, in both normal and hard mode.
- Throwing a very small red dress on a lamp adds 20 Megawoots. Occurs Upstairs.
- Modifying the living room lights with an electronics kit adds 20 Megawoots. Occurs in the Basement.
Clear all of the guests
- The area starts with 50 partiers.
- Hard mode: The area starts with 100 partiers.
- Each monster killed will remove 1 partier.
- Popping a bootleg in the stereo will remove 30% of the partiers (Rounded Down). Occurs Upstairs
- Pouring Purple Beast into the pool will remove 20% of the partiers (Rounded Down). Occurs in the Backyard
- You will need to obtain 10 of a specific food.
- Hard mode: You will need to obtain 10 of a specific food.
- In order to determine what item you'll need, talk to the woman in the Kitchen.
- After speaking to Geraldine, the van key will give you 2-4 of the requested snack.
- To turn in the quest you need to Give Geraldine the snacks in the Kitchen.
- You will need to obtain 10 of a specific booze.
- Hard mode: You will need to obtain 20 of a specific booze.
- In order to determine what item you'll need, Find Gerald in the Backyard.
- After speaking to Gerald, the unremarkable duffel bag will give you 2-4 of the requested drink.
- To turn in the quest you need to Give Gerald the booze in the Backyard.
Pay the DJ
- You will need to acquire 5,000 meat from partygoers.
- Hard mode: You will need to acquire 10,000 meat from partygoers.
- This is basically a mini-Nuns quest. You don't get to keep any of the meat you find while doing it.
- Don't forget that free fights are capped at 1,000 meat!
- Cracking the safe with at least 300 buffed moxie adds ~1,000 meat. Occurs Upstairs.
Clean the place up
- You need to clean up ~1,100 pieces of garbage.
- Hard mode: You need to clean up ~2,370 pieces of garbage.
- Pieces of garbage cleaned per fight is ~45-50 with 0% item drop bonus. Approximately every +3% item drop adds 1 piece, capped at a maximum of ~200 pieces per fight.
- Broken champagne bottle and Familiar-derived item drops do not help.
- Burning trash using a gas can in the Kitchen removes 25% of the remaining garbage.
The It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused non-combat occurs once every 8 adventures. It contains choices that speed up your daily quest, grant substats, or give useful effects.
|Only available when doing the Amp up the party Quest|
|Only available when doing the Clear all of the guests Quest|
|Only available when doing the Snack Quest|
|Only available when doing the Booze Quest|
|Only available when doing the Pay the DJ Quest|
|Only available when doing the Clean the place up Quest|
|Main Choice||Subsequent Choice||Result|
|Upstairs||Take a quick nap||Full HP/MP recovery|
|Read the tomes||Gives 20 turns of Tomes of Opportunity (+20% to all Mysticality Gains)|
|Toss the red dress on the lamp
||Adds 20 megawoots at the cost of 1 Very small red dress.|
| Pop a bootleg in the stereo
||Clears 30% of the Partiers (rounded down) at the cost of 1 Jam band bootleg.|
| Crack the safe
||Contributes ~1,000 Meat toward paying the DJ|
|Kitchen||Peruse the cookbooks||Gain 150-200 Mysteriousness, or 450-500 in Hard Mode.|
|Check out the muscle spice||Gives 20 turns of Spiced Up (+20% to all Muscle Gains)|
|Talk to the woman
||Lets you know which item is required for the Snacks quest.|
|Give Geraldine the snacks||Complete the Snacks quest.|
| Burn some trash
||Removes 25% of the remaining trash (rounded down) at the cost of 1 gas can.|
|Back Yard||Do a cannonball||Gain 150-200 Cheek, or 450-500 in Hard Mode.|
|Rub the candle wax under your arms||Gives 50 turns of Citronella Armpits (+30 to Monster Level)|
|Pour Purple Beast into the pool
||Clears 20% of the Partiers (rounded down) at the cost of 1 Purple Beast energy drink.|
|Find Gerald||Lets you know which item is required for the Booze quest.|
|Give Gerald the booze||Complete the Booze quest.|
|Basement||Use the workout equipment||Gain 150-200 Strengthliness, or 450-500 in Hard Mode.|
|Use the hair gel||Gives 20 turns of The Best Hair You've Ever Had (+20% to all Moxie Gains)|
|Grab the chainsaw
||Obtain a intimidating chainsaw
|Modify the living room lights
||Adds 20 megawoots at the cost of 1 electronics kit.|
Finishing a quest will give you a Neverending Party favor. The item given is determined by how many favors you have opened.
|Neverending Party favor|
|# of favors used||Reward||Notes|
|1st, 6th:||3 party beer bombs||EPIC booze.|
|2nd, 7th:||3 sweet party mixes||EPIC food.|
|3rd, 8th||3 party balloons|| Spleen Item.
Gives 50 adventures of Lifted Spirits
|4th:||fancy party pants||
|9th:||Party Planning on a Budget||Skillbook
|10th:||PARTY HARD T-shirt||
|11th, 16th, 21st, etc:|
|All other favors past 11:|
Finishing a quest in hard mode will give you a deluxe Neverending Party favor. The item given is determined by how many favors you have opened.
|deluxe Neverending Party favor|
|# of favors used||Reward||Notes|
|1st, 6th:||3 TRIO cups of beer||EPIC booze.|
|2nd, 7th:||3 party platters for one||EPIC food.|
|3rd, 8th||3 Parties-in-a-Can™|| Spleen Item.
Gives 50 adventures of Party on Your Skin
|5th:||party whip||1-handed whip
|9th:||Living to Drink, Drinking to Live||Skillbook
|10th:||Party Tattoo™ gift certificate||Grants the Party Tattoo|
|11th and all subsequent favors:|