The Neverending Party is a zone available after using a Neverending Party invitation envelope or a Neverending Party guest pass. For a way to plan your time here, check out The Neverending Party Planner.
| The Beginning of the Neverend
- Sure, I'll help: Starts one of the 6 Quests and unlocks extra NC choices based on what you were asked to do.
- No, I'm just here to party: Allows you to adventure in the zone without an adventure limit.
- Actually, I'll be right back: Leave adventure (doesn't count for the ten free encounters in this zone).
- Note: Occurs on first visit to the zone.
- Note: Wearing PARTY HARD T-shirt for this encounter switches the party to hard mode, which increases the difficulty of quests and changes the rewards.
| A Room With a View... Of a Bed
- Take a quick nap: Full HP/MP recovery
- Read the tomes: Gives Tomes of Opportunity (duration: 20 Adventures) (+20% to all Mysticality Gains)
- Toss the red dress on the lamp: If daily quest is to hype up the party, gives some extra megawoots towards quest completion. Can only be done once per day.
- Pop the bootleg in the stereo: If daily quest is to clear out guests, clears out some guests. Can only be done once per day.
- Crack the safe: [Requires 300 moxie] If daily quest is to collect meat to pay the DJ, collects some meat. Can only be done once per day.
- Note: Occurs when choosing "Head upstairs" in It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused
| Gone Kitchin'
- Peruse the cookbooks: Gain 150-200 Enchantedness (450-500 in Hard Mode)
- Check out the muscle spice: Gives Spiced Up (duration: 20 Adventures) (+20% to all Muscle Gains)
- Burn some trash: If daily quest is to clean up the trash, gives some extra trash burnt towards quest completion. Can only be done once per day.
- Talk to the woman: Learn which food Geraldine requires for her quest.
- Give Geraldine the snacks: Complete Geraldine's quest.
- Note: Occurs when choosing "Check out the kitchen" in It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused
| Forward to the Back
- Do a cannonball: Gain 150-200 Cheek (450-500 in Hard Mode)
- Rub the candle wax under your arms: Gives Citronella Armpits (duration: 50 Adventures) (+30 to Monster Level)
- Pour Purple Beast into the pool: If daily quest is to clear out guests, clears out some guests. Can only be done once per day.
- Find Gerald: Learn which booze Gerald requires for his quest
- Give Gerald the booze: Complete Gerald's quest.
- Note: Occurs when choosing "Go to the backyard" in It Hasn't Ended, It's Just Paused
| Party's Over
- Note: Occurs when trying to adventure here after completing the quest
- The first ten encounters with monsters native to this zone each day will not cost an Adventure, unless a Neverending Party guest pass is used.
- The intro lets you accept a quest. The zone remains open for the day until the quest is completed.
- Each time you get an item in this zone, the drop rate for that particular item decreases. For example, shoe ad T-shirt has a drop rate of 15% until you get the first one, after which it decreases to 5% (and if you get a second, it decreases further). Pickpocket appears to use the item base rates when deciding success.
- Depending on the quest accepted, post-combat text may be added as follows:
- When you have to Amp up the party:
- You hoot and holler for a while, trying to get the people near you hyped up to party harder. It works. Sort of.
- Or, when a cosmetic football is equipped:
- You toss your football to a nearby jock, who tosses it back at you. The entire room erupts into cheers.
- When you have to Pay the DJ:
- You collect X Meat for the DJ.
- When you have to Clean the place up:
- After the fight, you clean up X dirty plastic cups[sic]?
- After the fight, you clean up X greasy paper plates[sic]?
- After the fight, you clean up X discarded bottle caps[sic]?
- After the fight, you clean up X wadded up napkins[sic]?
- After the fight, you clean up X empty beer bottles[sic]?
- When you have to Clear all of the guests and have an intimidating chainsaw equipped (there is no message otherwise):
- You raise your chainsaw over your head and rev it a few times. An additional guest flees out the front door in terror.
- If you attempt to enter the Neverending Party in Bad Moon, you are rejected with the following message:
- You glance at the moon and decide not to waste time at a party.