This dreadful-looking tome is bound in blackened human skin, with a strange symbol embossed on it in the welts from countless eons of paddling.
(In-game plural: copies of The Necbronomicon)
- Without Summon "Boner Battalion":
|The book turns out to just be a list of names. Weird names, old-fashioned ones, like "Staniel Girdloin" and "Guntheslaus Higgener". You keep reading to the end, and an understanding dawns on you -- these are the names of frat boys. Dead frat boys. Dead frat boys with unfinished business...
You acquire a skill: Summon "Boner Battalion"
|That book was kinda boring the first time. No way you're gonna read it again.|
- The sigil on the Necbronomicon is a version of the Yellow Sign created for the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game.
- The Necronomicon is a fictional book that appears in many of the Cthulhu Mythos stories.
- The Yellow Sign did not appear on the Necronomicon, but August Derleth did introduce it into the Cthulhu Mythos, so there is relevance to referencing both with this item.
- The literal translation of "Necronomicon" is "Book of Dead Names."
|TOP 10 The Necbronomicon collections|
6. Aramada - 20 | 7. Lord Stefano - 19 | 8. DarkSpuddle - 18 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 13 | 10. Hojo Hominygrits - 11
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings