The Necbromancer's Wizard Staff
The Necbromancer didn't go in for any of that cooking nonsense. The true power of the cosmos, he knew, lies in inebriety. His staff reflects this nature with its own -- it's just a bunch of beer cans, some of them still half full of skunky domestic beer, duct-taped together in a stack.
The staff is currently 10 cans tall.
Type: weapon (1-handed chefstaff)
Damage: 1 - 2
Mysticality Required: 200
Selling Price: 5000 Meat.
Cannot be traded
Spell Damage +200%
+30 Damage to Sleaze Spells
Regenerate 20-30 MP per adventure
(In-game plural: The Necbromancer's Wizard Staves)
- The Haunted Sorority House
- The Necbromancer (2)
|| Jiggle your The Necbromancer's Wizard Staff
You jiggle the staff and point it at your opponent. Stale beer, waiting in dark cans for untold aeons, sprays him down, dealing (5C to 6C)
|Monster attack power reduced by (1C to 2C)|
|Monster defense reduced by (1C to 2C)|
- (With >10 cans): (C-10)/2 of the cans falls off of your wizard staff.
When drinking beer
After you finish the beer, you belch loudly and tape the empty can to the top of your wizard staff.
- Drinking a can of beer, e.g. Ice-cold Sir Schlitz, with the staff equipped adds 1 to the number of cans in the description.
- C is the number of cans in the staff.
- The staff's height is not reset on ascension.
- Jiggling the staff removes half of the cans added to the staff, rounded up.
- You can only jiggle your staff once per fight.
- A player can only own one staff at a time. Attempting to distribute a second one to them yields the message: "That player already has one of those." Like the other once per person items, however, this can be bypassed if the staff is in Hagnks.
- This item is a reference to the drinking game Beer Wizard, in which participants make ever-longer staves by taping together beer cans as they are emptied. In some versions of the game, full beer cans are typically attached to the top of the staff so that the wizard in question consumes beer from the staff as it is being created, thereby acquiring its magical energy.