- The first floor contains the leaderboards that were formerly found in The Hall of Records, The Collection Collection, and the newer special challenge path leaderbords.
- The second floor contains the plaques that were formerly found in The Cannon Museum, but not The Knott Yeti Habitat.
- The third floor contains the older special challenge path leaderboards.
- The fourth floor contains even older special challenge path leaderboards as well as a few miscellaneous leaderboards.
- The fifth floor contains additional older special challenge path leaderboards as well as the yearly ascension leaderboards from 2015 onwards.
- Clicking the elevator's up button on the fifth floor yields the message: "This elevator isn't made of glass, so you can't go any higher than the top floor."
- Clicking the elevator's down button on the first floor yields the message: "This Museum is like the Alamo: No matter what that old fortune teller told you, it doesn't have a basement."
- The Ice House is not shown unless you have a monster banished.
- When an ascension leaderboard does not have any entries, the following message is in its place:
- (there is nobody on this leaderboard yet -- now's your chance!)
- A few leaderboards were removed on January 1, 2015. Here lies the plaques for those leaderboards:
- At some point between February 15th, 2019 and March 3, 2019 the museum was re-arranged to accommodate newer leaderboards. In the process, the leaderboard for the KOLHS special challenge path was removed. This may have been an oversight.
- The message displayed when a player tries to go above the third floor is a reference to Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, a children's book by Roald Dahl, in which a glass elevator magically ascends through a building's roof and into outer space.
- The result displayed when a player tries to go below the first floor is a reference to the film Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.