The League of Chef-Magi
The League of Chef-Magi can be found on the Right Side of the Tracks in the Seaside Town. This is where the Saucerors and Pastamancers learn their skills and buy their special goodies. Accordion Thieves may also enter Gouda's Grimoire and Grocery after level 9.
The League of Chef-Magi includes:
- Gorgonzola, the Chief Chef
- Brie, the Trainer
- Gouda's Grimoire and Grocery
- Formerly, The Wok of Ages (Removed on July 7th, 2015)
- Asiago, the Pastamancer
- Edam, the Sauceror
- Rodoric, the Staffcrafter
- During a Zombie Slayer run, the League has been utterly reduced to rubble:
- There's nothing left of the League of Chef-Magi but a pile of smouldering rubble. It must have been destroyed in the fighting, or perhaps a dangerous magical experiment was interrupted at the wrong time. Fortunately, all the nearby buildings were magically fireproofed as per zoning regulations.
- You bang on the boarded-up door for a while, but nobody answers.
- The names of all the NPCs (except Blaine) – "Gouda", "Brie", "Gorgonzola", "Asiago", "Edam" and "Rodoric" – are the names of different cheeses.