Located within the Lair of The Naughty Sorceress, there is only one thing to fight here.
- You enter the hedge maze, and come to a dead end. You see a key lying on the ground.
- If you already have the key:
- You enter the hedge maze, and come to the dead end where you found the hedge maze key. There's nothing else of interest in this particular dead end.
- After solving the second stage of the hedge maze puzzle:
- You enter the hedge maze, and come to a locked gate. You try your hedge maze key in the lock, and the gate squeaks open.
- If you solve the second stage of the hedge maze puzzle before solving the first stage:
- You enter the hedge maze, and come to a locked gate. Looks like you'll need to find the key before you can go any further.
- You've already made it through the maze, there's no reason to mess around in it anymore.
- When trying to adventure here while falling down drunk:
Proceed to The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)...
- You're too drunk to screw around in a hedge maze. Did I ever tell you about the time I got drunk and screwed around in a hedge maze?
- Wanna know why I never told you about that? Because it never happened. I was too drunk to screw around in a hedge maze, so I didn't do it.