The Haunted Sorority House is a clan dungeon, accessible through the Clan Basement. It is populated with sexy sorority vampires, sexy sorority werewolves, sexy sorority zombies, sexy sorority skeletons, and sexy sorority ghosts, all under the control of the vile Necbromancer. It first was accessible through A Pile of Haunted House Flyers on October 16 2011, and ended on Nov 1st.
If you try to adventure here after The Necbromancer has been defeated, this message appears:
- The Necbromancer has been defeated, and the Haunted Sorority House is no more.
Clearing the Dungeon
The dungeon starts off with 285-315 of each of the 5 types of sexy sorority enemy. They can be eliminated either through individual sexy sorority fights, or through special non-combat adventures (or ghost trap for the sexy sorority ghost) that eliminate a large number at once. Slaughtering ghosts, skeletons, or zombies reduces their number by 10-15 (12.5 on average), while destroying werewolves or vampires takes out 15-20 at a time (17.5 on average).
- 1. Prop Deportment is in the basement.
- 2. Vampire fangs may be used only once per player per dungeon.
- 3. Silver equipment items must be melted down to obtain the shotgun shells.
There are three different spooky effects that can be toggled with noncombat choices: having the windows in the living room closed, having the boombox in the attic turned up, and having the fog machine in the basement turned on. Increasing spookiness increases ML throughout the haunted house, and also causes the enemies to drop new items.
With one spooky effect active, the monsters receive a +80 ML boost. With two, they receive a +160ML boost, and with all 3, a +320 ML boost.
When there are no spooky effects active, all monsters can drop the Haunted Sorority House staff guide and their costume item. With 1 effect active, they can also drop their booze. With 2 active, they can drop their potion. With 3, you can get their equipment drop. These are not treated as conditional drops, but rather as regular drops that are added to the monster when the spookiness level is high enough. For example, using a yellow ray when there are 2 effects active will cause a monster to drop its staff guide, costume item, booze, and potion, but not its equipment.
As with all clan dungeons, untradable boss loot must be distributed by the boss killer or by a clan dungeon administrator. Loot received by players who are in Ronin or Hardcore will arrive in a sorority girl's box.
The Necbronomicon will only drop if the area is cleared using no more than 1100 Adventures.
- Check out the props room: Prop Deportment
- Investigate the coffins: vampire noncombat (defeat with plastic vampire fangs -- once per player per instance)
- Turn up [or turn down] down the fog machine: Raises [or lowers] ML.
| The Unliving Room
- Open [or close] the windows: Lowers [or raises] ML.
- Enter the dining room: zombie noncombat (defeat with chainsaw chain)
- Look in the closet: skeleton noncombat (defeat with funhouse mirror)
- Open the box: get a random sexy halloween costume
- Note: Occurs if the haunted house is finished while you're still in it. Usually when you go AFK for a long time.
- As of rollover on November 1st, it is no longer possible to open additional instances of the dungeon. Existing instances still remain, however, but cannot be reopened if closed.
- Names follow the pattern of: [first name] + [last name]-[hyphenated last name (sometimes)], the Sexy [occupation] Ghost/Skeleton/Vampire/Werewolf/Zombie. The hyphenated second last name may be the same as the first last name.
- St. Andrews
- St. Anselm
- St. Cloud
- St. Elsewhere
- St. Johns
- St. Nicholas
- St. Paul
- St. Pete
- St. Vitus
- Aerospace Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Civil Rights Leader
- Critical Theorist
- Electrical Engineer
- Feminist Blogger
- Film Critic
- Game Designer
- Industrial Engineer
- Investment Banker
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Molecular Biologist
- Patent Attorney
- Political Theorist
- Rat Catcher
- The Greek letters on the Sorority house are Sigma, Lambda, Upsilon, and Tau. Do I have to spell it out for you?