The Haunted Billiards Room is located in Spookyraven Manor. However, the door's locked and gives this message if you don't have the Spookyraven billiards room key:
- The door to the billiards room is locked.
A primary stat of 20 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
- As you near the Billiards Room, your face goes as white as chalk and you become racked with fear.
"That's my cue to leave," you think to yourself, as you hustle away.
(It is recommended that you have at least 20 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
| pooltergeist -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: 17-ball
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 55 • Substat Gain: 13.75 • Moxie for No Hit*: 65
- Monster Defense: 48
- Hit Points: 50
- Initiative: always
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Note: An ultra rare adventure.
| Lights Out in the Billiards Room
- Maybe let's not hang out in here: Ends adventure.
- What the heck, let's explore a bit:
- Search the cupboard over there: ???
- Examine the taxidermy heads: ???
- Get the heck out of here: Ends adventure.
- Note: Occurs every 37 adventures, regardless of where they are spent.
- Note: Does not cost an adventure.
- Note: Part of the Lights Out Quest.
- Note: A superlikely adventure.
- Along with the entire Spookyraven Manor, on May 14, 2014, this room was changed a bit: