lies on the slopes of Mt. McLargeHuge
, and is unlocked at the beginning of the Mt. McLargeHuge Quest
. It's full of goats.
A primary stat of 65 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 65 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- Did you know that goats, when stranded high on a mountain for generations, become carnivorous, bloodthirsty monsters? Now that you know that, do you still want to come up here?
- The goats in the Goatlet bear a very strong resemblance to Toothgnip, from the Web comic Goats.
- The name "Goatlet" is a play on the word "gauntlet."
| Between a Rock and Some Other Rocks
- Help the miners clear the rocks away: In Mining Gear, Dwarvish War Uniform, or with the Earthen Fist effect, clears the rocks and allows access to the Goatlet. Without mining gear, nothing.
- Screw these rocks, I'm gonna roll out: Nothing. (Does not cost an adventure.)
- Beat up the rocks. Boris hated rocks.: When in an Avatar of Boris challenge path, clears the rocks and allows access to the Goatlet.
- Note: This used to be the initial adventure in the Goatlet, and the only one you would encounter until you successfully cleared the rocks, except for the semi-rare adventure, which overrode this.
- Note: Became a one-time adventure once the rocks were cleared.
- Note: A superlikely adventure.