The Far Future (Speak to Counselor Officer)
| This page is in need of content.
"Hello, Morale Officer Feelix."
|"What do you sense about crew morale?"|
"Honestly, <PlayerName>, you haven't done anything for crew morale in weeks. They're pretty low."
"The crew is doing well. I'm sure they won't readily panic."
"All your effort is paying off. The crew is ready for anything."
"I have never sensed a more excited or loyal crew. We could fly through a emotion depleting Garzon nebula and come out fine."
very high morale
"The crew is so excited and loyal, my neuro-receptors are going to blow out soon. I think there's barely any room for improvement."
"I think the crew is ready to swim across an ocean, wrestle a bull, and date a Deltan if you ask them too , <PlayerRank>. They can't possibly feel any better."
|"What are you feeling?"|
"I sense a desire for order, a rigid unbending unified mind."
"I sense a desire for peace and harmony."
Before the cloud alien appears on the bridge:
- "I can almost get a sense of the cloud's emotional state, but it's not close enough."
When boozed-up Counselor and cloud are both on the bridge:
- "Oh, wow, <PlayerName>, I can feel the cloud's ... emotions. I think that Oort Absinthe splayed my neural-receptors wide open."
- "The cloud has emotions?"
- "Well, they are primitive, but they are there. I sense a great need to be loved, a sense that if it expands far enough, it will find a sense of belonging."
- "Great, can you tell it to expand elsewhere?"
- "I will try and convey your message, <PlayerName>, but it may continue until if feels that sense of peaceful acceptance"
- "Wait, ok, Morale Officer Heelix, tell it that we won't give up on it."
- "I'm emoting that, <PlayerName>."
- "Now, let it know that we won't let it down."
- "It's hard to translate in to raw emotion, but I'm working on it."
- "Make it feel that we won't run around and desert it."
- "This is getting weird."
- "Let it know that we won't make it cry or say goodbye."
- "Don't we want it to say goodb... uh, <PlayerRank>, the cloud just mentally groaned and has left my emotive range."
- "Well, I'm not going to tell you a lie or hurt you, Morale Officer Heelix, but you wouldn't have gotten this solution from any other <PlayerRank>."
- After returning to stardock, there is a grand parade and an awards ceremony; after all, you did resolve the situation without loss of life!
- Just as your commanding officer is pinning a second medal to your uniform, you feel yourself being pulled back from the future.
- "Well," you think, "at least I have the memory of earning <#> medals in the future."
You earn 2 medals in the future for this solution
"I sense a hunger - no a need - for emotion and interaction."
"I sense anger and agression."
If you have shared the booze with the Counselor:
"I'm also feeling quite tipsy. Oort Absinthe always has that effect on me."
|Offer Oort Absinthe to Morale Officer Heelix|
"Let's have a drink, Morale Officer Heelix," you suggest.
"That sounds nice, <PlayerRank>. We'll toast the ingenious way in which we'll eventually escape this situation!"
You each take a sip out of the bottle and Morale Officer Feelix continues, "Oh dear, I forgot how Oort Absinthe unleashed my empathy. I can feel everyone on this ship."
The counselor takes the bottle and drains the remainder in one gulp.
"Wow, <PlayerName>, er, <PlayerRank>. I'll be in your bunk. I mean, I'll be on the bridge in case you need me."
|"I'll see you later, Morale Officer Heelix."|
Returns you back to the first choices
Occurs in the The Far Future and choosing "Speak to <Counselor>".