The Far Future (In the Bridge)
| This page is in need of content.
The names for Counselor, Communications, Science officers seem to be random. Needs randomizer
- After a minute, you reach the Bridge.
- "At your service," announces First Sergeant Uhura, the Communications Officer.
- "<PlayerRank>, we've scanned a hostile vessel in our vicinity. They are requesting to speak with you," First Sergeant Uhura informs you.
If you have paged your ship counselor
- "At your service," announces Counselor Delnorri, the Ship's Counselor.
If you have paged your science officer
- Replacement Leftenant Geordi is here, ready to act as Science Officer.
If you have paged the doctor
- Your Doctor, Dr. McWirf, is here.
With bad(?) morale
- You better do something for the ship's morale, this place is feeling pretty near-mutiny-ish.
- Everywhere you look, there's a crew member scared and shaken.
|It has been <n> minutes since you first heard the red alert.|
You are holding a flute/a visor/a phaser/a tricoder/<booze>.
|Wait a minute|
- You kill a few moments humming a vaguely remembered space shanty.
- You reminisce about that crazy adventure with the whales for a few minutes.
- You're momentarily distracted formulating the outline for your forthcoming biographies, "I am not <PlayerName>" and "I am <PlayerName>".
If you have the Tricorder
|Consult the Tricorder|
Taking out the tricorder, you spend a minute scanning the area.
If Counselor is present: Counselor Delnorri is giving off weak neuro-receptor feedback.
The ship's walls all radiate faint dilithium energy.
If cloud alien is present: The cloud appears to be made of colored hydrogen.
If you have the flute
|Play the flute for a while|
This doesn't seem like an appropriate place to play the flute.
If you have the visor
|Use the visor|
You put the visor over your eyes and examine the Bridge. It's as though you are reading rainbow colored output of everything's energy emissions. Far out. This gets boring after about a minute.
If there is an item here
|Take the <item>|
If you have booze in hand
|Drink the Ferengish Hooch|
This might not be the time to single-handedly empty a bottle of Ferengish Hooch.
|Speak to Dr. McUhara|
|Speak to Counselor Delnorri|
|Speak to Replacement Leftenant La Farge|
|Speak to Sub- Petty Officer Sulo|
|Speak to Replacement Sergeant Uhura|
If you haven't spoken to the aliens yet. Once you have spoken to them you will need to Speak to Uhura in order to speak to them again.
|Speak with the alien|
|Sit at the Weapons Console|
|Go to your Quarters|
|Enter the Turbolift|