The Defiled Niche
is located in The Cyrpt
. Once the gargantulihc
is defeated, you'll no longer be able to adventure here; instead, you'll get the message, "This part of the cyrpt is already undefiled." See Undefile the Cyrpt Quest
for more information. Note that the monsters here will be become available again at The Misspelled Cemetary (Post-Cyrpt)
once you have undefiled the rest of The Cyrpt, except for the gargantulihc
A primary stat of 40 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 40 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- The spooky moaning of ancient evil lihces assaults your ears as you contemplate the Niche. Also, you're not entirely sure whether you should pronounce "niche" to rhyme with "witch" or "sheesh," to say nothing of how you pronounce "lihc."
| gargantulihc -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: lihc eye, lihc eye, lihc face
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 71 • Substat Gain: 53 • Moxie for No Hit*: 81
- Monster Defense: 65
- Hit Points: 120
- Initiative: 60
- Elemental Alignment: spooky, weak against hot and stench
- Note: Only occurs when the evil in the Niche is at or below 25. In that case, this is the only adventure in the zone.
- Note: Once you have defeated the gargantulihc, this adventure will no longer reoccur (becomes a one time adventure).
| Urning Your Keep
- Investigate the first urn: 40-60 Mysteriousness
- Check out the second one: First time, obtain a plus-sized phylactery. Subsequent times, low chance of obtaining a second one / nothing, and no longer costs an adventure.
- See what's behind Urn #3: 200-300 meat
- Turn Away: Nothing. (Does not cost an adventure.)