The Confiscator's Grimoire
This book teaches its reader how to pluck various contraband items from the domain of The Confiscator, who exists as a sort of platonic ideal of the vindictive grade school teacher.
(In-game plural: The Confiscator's Grimoires)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Grimoire to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Grimoire on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf:
|You carefully place the Grimoire on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With The Confiscator's Grimoire already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of this Grimoire on your bookshelf|
- August 2014's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Gives you things stolen from children. Some of those things are hilarious pranks.
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Confiscated Things. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
|TOP 10 The Confiscator's Grimoire collections|
6. Dave of the Hill People - 4 | 7. DuRhone - 4 | 8. LaNz - 3 | 9. AtlanteanScion - 3 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 3
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| The Confiscator's Grimoire
| Succeeded by:|