|| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
Item drop rates for all new giants.
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky is found atop The Beanstalk, which is located in The Nearby Plains (once you've been able to plant an enchanted bean).
To reach the Castle, you need a S.O.C.K.. To get a S.O.C.K., you must have completed the requisite quest on The Penultimate Fantasy Airship.
There are 3 zones in the castle. The basement is the starting point, you must make your way up the castle to complete the Giant Trash Quest.
- Attempting to access The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky without the means to do so:
- You can't get there unless you can figure out some way to fly.
- You climb the stairs from the castle's basement, but the door at the top is closed and you can't find the doorknob.
You'll have to find another way up.
- Attempting to access the Top Floor before opening the Ground Floor:
- You have to learn to walk before you can learn to fly.
Also you can't get to the top floor of a building if you can't get to the ground floor.
- Attempting to access the Top Floor after opening the Ground Floor but before opening the Top Floor:
- The door at the top of the ground floor stairway is also closed, and you're still too short to reach a doorknob that's forty feet over your head.
You'll have to figure out some other way to get upstairs.
- The Castle was significantly revamped as of February 18th, 2013 as part of a change to the Level 10 quest. As a result many adventures were retired. All of the giants (and then some) were moved around to the zones in the newly expanded Castle.
- The castle was previously a single zone, as part of the revamp, it was split into 3 new zones.
- If you did not meet the stat requirement, the following message would be shown.
- You peek your head inside the door of the Castle, and see a bunch of things that might be giants.
- The little voice inside your head can't be silent about this, so you decide not to go in there until you get a little heftier.
- (You must have at least 95 $stat to adventure here.)
- In the fairy tale "Jack and the Beanstalk", Jack climbs a magic beanstalk all the way to the clouds, where he encounters a giant living in a castle.
- The location's name may also be a reference to Hayao Miyazaki's 1986 anime classic, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, which incidentally features a 12 year-old protagonist, an undeniably spunky princess, and robots powered by a blend of magic and technology (which are possible back-references to the combat encounters in The Penultimate Fantasy Airship).
- This location's name may also refer to the rave favorite "Castles in the Sky" by AnnaGrace, as the castle is populated by annoying ravers.
- The message when you don't have enough for your main stat is a reference to the band They Might Be Giants, as well as their self-titled song, "They Might Be Giants":
- We can't be silent, 'cause they might be giants
- And what're we gonna do unless they are?