The Brinier Deepers
is located within The Sea
and is full of well-armed fishes.
A primary stat of 375 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 375 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- This part of the Sea is full of fish with weapons attached to their bodies, and they're all intent on making sure your arms and legs cease being attached to yours. If fighting something called a "bazookafish" seems like a good idea, go ahead; otherwise, you should probably get a little stronger first.
| trophyfish -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: None
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 5000 • Substat Gain: 1250 • Moxie for No Hit*: 5010
- Monster Defense: 4500
- Hit Points: 15000
- Initiative: 200
- Elemental Alignment: None
- Damage Resistance: 25%, Soft damage cap:500
- Note: Immune to all stunning
- The trophyfish can only be encountered after talking to Grandpa about them.
- This is an underwater zone. It features all the restrictions and special mechanics of underwater adventuring. Amongst other things, this means this zone has a -50% penalty to meat drops and item drops.