|| This page is in need of content.
What else is new?
|| There is an in-game bug related to this page.
| You can buy multiple spare kidneys at once before the option is removed from the store.
The Black Market is located in the Distant Woods. To shop there, you must find explore The Black Forest until you find the store.
|| Hello, and welcome to the Black Market. As always, your discretion is appreciated nearly as much as your patronage is.|
With what illicit purposes may we assist you today?
If you're in a Way of the Surprising Fist run:
Item effects (all last for 10 adventures)
- Once purchased, the forged identification documents, kidney, and Red Zeppelin ticket are removed from the store.
- In a Way of the Surprising Fist run, you can buy stuff from the store only before beating the shop keeper. After beating him (he drops the required items) you only get the message:
- The Black Market is empty, because you beat up the guy who ran it.
- In a Zombie Slayer run, the shopkeeper is gone, but the shop still runs:
- As far as you can tell from the condition of the empty shop, the guy who runs the Black Market took off at the first sign of trouble. This is much, much less surprising than the fact that he left a lot of his merchandise behind.
- Something tells you, however, that it's unwise to steal from shady criminal enterprises, so you decide to leave payment in the register, just in case.
- The door of the Black Market is boarded up. You'd have thought the apocalypse would be appealing to opportunistic crooks, but apparently not.