The Ballad of Richie Thingfinder (skill)
The Ballad of Richie ThingfinderType: Buff
MP Cost: 50
This song tells the story of Richie Thingfinder, the luckiest hobo in the world. Playing this for somebody is sure to rub some of that luck off onto them, making them more likely to find items and Meat.
Gives Effect: The Ballad of Richie Thingfinder
|Source:||The Ballad of Richie Thingfinder|
|Effect:||The Ballad of Richie Thingfinder (X Adventures)|
|You bust out your (accordion) and play The Ballad of Richie Thingfinder, with (target) as your audience (X Adventures)
- You must be an Accordion Thief in order to cast this buff - if not, the skill is disabled. Attempting to use it anyways shows the following message:
- You can't cast this spell because you are not an Accordion Thief.
- The recipient must be at least level 15 - if not, the following message is shown:
- You can't cast that spell on persons who are lower than level 15, like <name>, who is level <n>.
- This buff can only be cast ten times per day.
- This song may be recorded for future playback.
- In the title of this skill, the name "Thingfinder" may refer to the children's book Pippi Longstocking, in which the main character, Pippi, calls herself a "Thing-Finder," who is, according to Pippi, "somebody who hunts for things."
- Also in the title of this skill, the word "ballad" and name "Richie" could allude to either singer, songwriter and guitarist Richie Sambora's song "Ballad of Youth," or Lionel Richie and his career of writing and singing ballads, or even rhythm and blues singer, songwriter and pianist Little Richard, who is also called "Little Richie" by fans.