The Ancient Hobo Burial Ground is the spooky zone in Hobopolis. Hobos in this zone are resistant to all elemental damage.
A primary stat of 350 is suggested. If your main stat isn't high enough, you'll see the following message:
(It is recommended that you have at least 350 <mainstat> to adventure here.)
- A skeleton hobo unshoulders his bindle and unwraps it to show that it contains a severed human head. You're not sure if skulking around fragrant undead vagrants at your skill level is a good idea.
| Zombo -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: Massive Cracked Skull, Prelude of Precision, voodoo snuff, Zombo's empty eye, Zombo's skullcap, Zombo's shield, Zombo's shoulder blade, Zombo's grievous greaves, Zombo's skull ring
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: 500 • Substat Gain: 125 • Moxie for No Hit*: 510
- Monster Defense: 450
- Hit Points: 10000
- Initiative: 200
- Elemental Alignment: spooky, weak against hot and stench
- Note: Occurs only as a choice of Welcome To You!.
- Note: Has 100% resistance to all elements, though it is still a spooky creature.
| Returning to the Tomb
- Pry open the door: 9,000-11,000 meat (goes to Clan Coffer). Increases Spooky Hobos by ~10. Increases spooky hobo ML.
- Disturb not ye these bones: Nothing. Does not consume an adventure.
- Note: After opening the tomb 10 times this adventure will no longer occur in the current instance of Hobopolis.
| A Chiller Night (1)
- Study the hobos' dance moves: Become more in-tune with dancers (may add spooky hobos)
- Dance with them: Kill hobos?
- Duck out the back way: Skip adventure?
- Note: Unlocked by choosing to flimflam in Getting Clubbed.
- 50 hobo kills are needed to advance each image file.
- Zombo will only appear when the location's image is on its 10th variation. After defeating Zombo this area can no longer be explored.
- Attempting to adventure here after Zombo has been defeated yields the message:
- There's nothing going on here anymore -- the tombs of the Ancient Hobo Burial Ground are all as silent as themselves.