This page attempts to keep track of all current projects on the wiki. In addition, be sure to check out the following categories:
- Needs Work
- Needs Content
- Needs Cleanup
- Needs Confirmation
- Needs Review
- Needs Spading
- Unrecognized plurals
- pages with incomplete in-game IDs
Group Spading Projects
The following are spading projects which because of their nature require many contributors to provide data points.
- Summon Confiscated Things. Per HotStuff, what you summon is keyed to path, class, and day of run, so should be deterministic.
- Goofballs. How many stats can you lose? Take 20 of them and help us find out!
- The Placebo Defect. Occurs only once per Bad Moon run.
- Why Did It Have To Be Snake Eyes?. Occurs only once per Bad Moon run.
- Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game. Limited daily interactions.
- Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game. Limited daily interactions.
Group Content Creation Projects
These items are being worked on by wiki contributors for potential inclusion into the game proper. You can help too!
- The_Official_Ascension_FAQ-Rewrite. The old one doesn't know what a karma is. We can fix that.
- As content is made obsolete, it needs:
- marking with the retired template; and
- a note added as to the date of change; and
- the text changing to past tense.
- Item Drops
- There is a need for Yiab's Item Hunt to be continued and extended for new content.
- Familiars (Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn)
- As new familiars are introduced, their effect when enthroned or bjornified needs to be discovered.
- Familiars (Mad Hatrack)
- As new hats are introduced, their effect on the Mad Hatrack needs to be discovered. See its discussion page.
- Familiars (Comma Chameleon)
- As new familiar equipment is introduced, the Comma Chameleon's consumption/disgorging messages are needed.
- Familiars (Fancypants Scarecrow)
- As new pants are introduced, their effect on the Fancypants Scarecrow needs to be discovered.
- As new weapons are introduced, any specific weapon messages are needed. Any new weapon types need messages when wielded by the Disembodied Hand as well.