Man. This has got to be just about the luckiest thing you've ever seen.
(In-game plural: ten-leaf clovers)
- The Barrel full of Barrels
- The Heap
- I Refuse!
- 31337 scroll (after first use per Ascension) (1-2)
- disassembled clover
- The Hermitage (3-4)
- Wearing a lucky Crimbo tiki necklace
- Ascending under The Marmot
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You carefully pull the leaves off of your ten-leaf clover. It seems much less lucky now.|
- Having a ten-leaf clover in your inventory unlocks special Clover Adventures in many different zones. When triggered, each Clover Adventure consumes one ten-leaf clover.
- Refraining from using a ten-leaf clover for any Clover Adventures or special clover uses (see further below) over the course of an entire Hardcore ascension unlocks the Bad Moon moon sign. Basically, if 'Your ten-leaf clover disappears in a puff of smoke' would appear, don't do it.
- Using a clover to make a green beer, a Lucky Surprise Egg, or (presumably) a blessed large box does not prevent unlocking Bad Moon.
- In order to avoid inadvertent special clover adventures, clovers may be used to convert them to disassembled clovers. Disassembled clovers may be used to restore them to ten-leaf clovers.
- Clovers are almost unavailable during a Bad Moon run; the 31337 scroll will not give them, the Hermit will not trade them, they don't drop in the Barrel Full of Barrels, and so on; however, they can still drop in the Heap. Instead of a disassembled clover, characters beginning a Bad Moon run receive a big rock.
- Clover Adventures do not work while falling down drunk.
- Clover strategy is an important part of hardcore ascension.
- When using the Elf Farm Raffle ticket: you win pagoda plans (one time only).
- Before the Naughty Sorceress revamp, when using the skeleton key in the A Perplexing Door: you get an automatic 11, and the clover would be consumed.
- This item references the four-leaf clover whose discovery is said to bring good luck.
|TOP 10 ten-leaf clover collections|
6. Pumpkinheadme - 10813 | 7. GuidoTheWiiFetishist - 6649 | 8. Androcles Antepasta - 5000 | 9. Spiffie - 4720 | 10. CrispEaterz - 4503
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings