Your veins are polluted with the blood of the Wereseal. Your Muscles wax and wane with the moons.
Oh, no, Paul! You is a Warsil!
- blood of the Wereseal (10 Adventures)
- This effect's Muscle bonus increases depending on moonlight.
- The formula for the Muscle gain (in percent) is: 10+(20*sqrt(X)), where X is the number of "lit moon segments," as defined on the moons page.
- See additional info here.
- The approximate effect is as follows:
- "Oh no, Paul! You is a warsil!" is a play on the line "Oh no, Paul! You is a werewolf!" from the 1996 film Werewolf (as seen on Mystery Science Theater 3000), where none of the main characters seem able to pronounce "werewolf" the same way.