Talk About Politics
Talk About PoliticsType: Combat
MP Cost: 0
|Effect:||Banishes up to 5 enemies per day|
|You talk about politics until your opponent collapses from boredom.
You won't be seeing him for a while, that's for sure!
orYou get the sense that this particular enemy has very little interest in politics.
- On success, instakills foe and banishes for 30 adventures (29 if the combat took a turn).
- On failure, against unbanishable enemies, does nothing.
- Only one monster can be banished at a time with this skill. Banishing another type of enemy while the first ban is still in effect negates the original ban. This skill can, however, stack with other means of banishing monsters.
- The banish does not end if you unequip Pantsgiving.
- Some examples of circumstances where this particular kill+banish effect shines:
- When you need to get a single copy of a cappable drop from a monster, but then don't want to see them again. (For example, against pygmy janitors in any of the 4 Hidden City side zones, with +400% item drop to force the book of matches)
- When you want to banish something, but still want the "credit" from killing it (e.g. progress through the desert, black forest, certain zeppelin enemies, etc.)